Info from SLAPrim #IPSQuito organisers on venue
Update from SLAPrim about Covid protocols in the Congress venue for #IPSQuito.
- According to national regulations, the venue has a 50% capacity limit (total capacity 3000 people)
- In each session room, the physical distance between chairs will be at least 1.5m
- Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected twice a day (early morning and late evening)
- The venue’s HVAC system uses the highest compatible efficiency filters and is constantly monitored and maintained by the venue staff. In addition, outdoor air-exchange is increased by opening the venue doors to a private alley
- Congress participants and all venue staff should wear a mask in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin, at all times while in the venue.
- Participants should maintain physical distance of at least 1.5 m from other people.
- The venue is in the process of obtaining a certificate of Safe Place issued by Bureau Veritas. They expect to be certified by mid October.