The Galante Family Winery Conservation Scholarship
New Extended Application Deadline for 2021 is April 15th.
Proposals are solicited from citizens of primate habitat countries for the Galante Family Winery Conservation Scholarship. The scholarship monies (up to $2500) are to be used for primate conservation education and training. This may include such activities as transportation to a training course or educational program, course or event fees (including online courses or workshops BUT not conferences), and/or expenses during the event period. Please note that this scholarship is not intended for the purpose of attending the IPS congress or the IPS pre-training congress programme.
Those interested in receiving this scholarship should:
- be officially enrolled in an academic institution or a similar organization (taking courses, instructing courses, conducting research or conservation work related to nonhuman primates)
- provide information about the program of interest (courses, congresses, symposia, field work, etc.)
- send a letter explaining their interest in participating in the course, training event, or program
- send a C.V.
- include a letter of acceptance for the respective course or program
- provide two letters of recommendation (which can be sent directly by the referees to T.Humle @ kent.ac.uk)
All material must be in English. Please send completed applications and any questions to the Vice-president (VP) for the Conservation Committee, Dr. Tatyana Humle (T.Humle @ kent.ac.uk)
(Note – if you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your application within 1 week of submission, please contact the committee VP listed above.)