Update from SLAPrim organisers about IPSQuito congress
SLAPrim are working hard to ensure Covid safe protocols for our Congress participants and for the local community. Lots more updates coming soon so stay tuned!
Dear IPS / SLAPrim members, Greetings from the local organizers of the IPS-SLAPrim Congress! We would like to renew our invitation to the meeting. We are ready to welcome you in Quito!We are putting in place COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure that you and the local people remain safe while you visit our country. Below are some facts we hope will help you decide to accept our invitation:
– Share of people fully vaccinated against COVID-19: 55.4% (total population in Ecuador, updated Sept. 14 2021)
– Share of people fully vaccinated against COVID-19: 64% (total population in Quito, updated Sept. 14 2021)
– Expected 85% of people fully vaccinated by December 2021 (total population in Ecuador)
– The Ecuadorian government requires that all passengers over 2 years old arriving to Ecuador must present a negative result of an COVID-19 RT-PCR test, performed up to 72 hours prior to boarding the flight, or a complete COVID-19 vaccination certificate, with the last dose administered at least 14 days prior to travel.
– Fully vaccinated visitors with approved vaccination certificates do not need to quarantine.
– We will help to arrange COVID-19 RT-PCR tests for congress participants returning to their home country